Dec 23, 2009

Beauty...

From my previous blog entry, F an anonymous guest left a comment and asked me on my take on beauty.

"What's your take on beauty runs skin deep? I have encountered more often than not that beauty is essential even when u are looking for job. Do you think appearances and looks go a long way in life?"

Hmmm....

Well i can only talk about what I have experienced.

If I had a pretty face (pan asian chinese seem to sell well here, or if you have caucasian features) ....yeah I would milk it as much as it can......sell it till it can't be sold no more. Use it to my advantage....

However that's not me.....Beauty to me is more than what I see. I remember in high school there was this good looking guy....but his personality was ugly as butt....he was aloof, self centered and a bit too up himself...... his personality made him ugly.

I have met people which would be considered pleasent to look at but are just so amazingly beautiful......he had this presence about him...so much charisma..that he could read the dictionary and i would think it was charming!

I've been in the presence of beautiful (they just looked good)...but have the most blah, personality. total ZZZZZZzzzzzz

I don't think beauty is essential say if i were looking for a job (unless i was looking for a job to be on tv or to be an air stewardess).

If beauty get someone far in life...then good for them, if companies are biased and judge potential employees based on looks........boo to them. Yeah, it does happen...but bitching about them can only get me so far. Looks can get you far in life....if used to manipulate to get what you want...do I agree with this.....not at all..but it does happen.

I am a firm believer, presence, charisma, brains is beauty.. and can get you ahead further in life.

So anonymous F.....these are my views......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails