Sep 24, 2007

something different

an excerpt from my sketch book ' of thoughts and images of my (sub)conscious mind'



you are my minds' adventure

your words
your being makes me seek deeper in my complex thoughts


your mind makes me filter my thoughts...getting rid of the superficiality

your words

your being is my muse


your mind brings me delight

your words

your being brings me in a state of wild abandon where i give myself completely to the world and i experience living to its peak


your mind makes me feel lucky

your words
your being makes me feel that I'm in a state of abundance, where what i source for is given to me freely from the universe


your mind makes me feel alive again

your words

your being has awaken my senses, my desires to freely express myself



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails