Aug 18, 2009

Where everything is still....and I'm in the NOW


I came back from a weekend getaway to Pulau Redang. 

A beautiful island where the water is many different shades of turquoise & blue.  
Beaches have a profound effect on me.  It calms me instantly when I am in the water by myself.
And that is when I truly experience & practice mastery.  

Something about the beach gives me instant clarity of my life.  On the plus side...keeps me in check and focused....on the not so plus side - the clarity I see I do not always like. 

I am a water baby, a true Pisces.  I love the beach, the soft sand the waves the water the color and the smell.  My favorite moment.....during the hot afternoon while everyone else was having lunch I was in the calm sea and floating and all I can hear was the water.  

Now I am back in KL - polar opposite of Redang Island, and can get quite depressing.  
I need to create the beach in my mind.  

What is your beach?




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails